Mountain View High School Bulletin for Wednesday, May 12, 2021
* Front Door – Michael Collins
* Academic Hallway – Phil Johnson
* Gym doors & Parking lot – Quinn Martin
* Lunch: Hamburger gravy n Potatoes / Crispitoes ----- Chicken Fajita Nacho's
* You should have received a list of candidates for class office, along with their videos, this morning. Please familiarize yourself with the people that are running for office. Ballots will be emailed after lunch, and you have until tomorrow at the end of school to vote.
* Students: reminder that when we have a K9 drug dog in the building, please do not try and pet the dog, it is not a pet, but a working dog. Thank you.
* Seniors, you have graduation practice today and Tomorrow during AHT and second period. Please plan appropriately.
* Seniors please take an extra Graduation announcement to Mrs. Newton or Mrs Gardiner so it can be placed on the Graduation tree in the commons area.
* A donation jar is in the library and office. The donations will be given to a local girl Hannah Nielson and her family.
* Attention Seniors: All book fines need to be paid and library books need to be returned before you can check out of school.
* Yearbooks are available for pickup in Mrs. Christopher's classroom before school, during AHT, or after school! There are also additional copies for sale if you did not buy one yet.
* Saturday school will be this Saturday in Ms Tinkers room from 8:00 to 12:00
Birthdays: Tanah Boglino